IADC Well Control - Supervisory level
IADC (International Association of Drilling Contractors) WellCap Drilling/Workover/Completion Surface & Subsea covers fundamental and supervisory level technical overview of drilling operations, completion practices and post-completion wellbore enhancement or remedial workover techniques.
The course is designed for rig crew members, floorhands, derrickman, AD, driller, toolpusher and supvervisors.
During this 4-Day course, the following course objectives will be covered:
- Fundamental Principles and Calculations
- Kick Fundamentals
- Gas Action in the Wellbore
- Procedures & Methods
- Organizing a Well Kill Operation
- Simulator Practice Problems
- Drilling Completion and Workover Fluids
- Constant BHP Well Control Methods
- Well control Complications and Solutions
- Well Control Equipment
- Subsea Issues
- Workover and Completions
- Surface Equipment
- Subsurface Equipment
- Equipment Testing
- Killing a Producing Flowing Well
Registration for this course muct be done online. Complete the online registration form.