The National skills Development Strategy was established in South Africa, and the DHET mandated SETAs to administer the financial implications of the NSDS, a mandate which they can only achieve by determining the skills shortages in South Africa through WSPs. The need to advance the objectives of the NSDS prompted the creation of this event.
Conference Objectives and Benefits:
- To improve the relationship between SETAs and their members thus aid the implementation of Skills Development projects
- How to conduct a skills audit
- To train SDFs and their Managers on ways to identify skills gaps and implement training models
- To train SDFs on ways to compile and submit WSPs and claim their SETA grants
- How to prioritize skills training in your organisation
- How to apply for tax rebates from SARS through implementing Training programmes
- Intensive Education learning and development training session
To download the brochure and registration form :
To book your place at this event, contact meMlamuli Nkomo as soon as possible on tel.: +27 (0) 11 433-0952 or fax back the completed and signed registration herewith attached to 086 547 3937. You can also scan and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com.
I look forward to confirming your participation.