Area Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Area Sales Manager to join a Global Measurement Instrumentation company headquartered in Johannesburg.
Our client is a Global Measurement Instrumentation company headquartered in Johannesburg.
As the Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned area.
- Responsible to drive direct business as well as business through channel partners, lead generation and effective deployment of sales training.
- Play a key role in new product launches, Sales/technical training and sharing knowledge across the community of channel partner's, sales engineers as well as with end-customer.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BA or BS degree in Chemistry, electronics/instrumentation or Environmental Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years sales experience in process control, liquid analytics or automation; ideally in 1 or more Vertical Markets (Municipal water and Wastewater, Beverage, Power, Oil & Gas)
- Experience of selling outside South African market, end users and willing to travel to the South African Neighbouring countries
- Experience leading Key Account Sales in a complex selling environment will be a plus
- Strong sales operations background leveraging CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Exciting opportunity to join a global organisation
- Competitive Market Related Salary