Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Please note that only candidates who meet the inherent requirements of the position will be considered.
- Steelwork fabrication.
- Repair of mechanical equipment
- Arc welding
- Gas welding
- Checks during Maintenance stoppages.
- Do basic fitting.
- To assist in the upgrading of equipment and maintaining machinery
- Reports any difficulties or faults arising in the operation or utilization of the equipment
- Maintain OHASA standards and ensure high levels of housekeeping.
- To perform after-hour standby
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Trade test as a boilermaker
- 3 years’ experience as a Boilermaker
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work in a team based environment
- Dynamic and innovative