- Managing the Excella brand across its multiple categories which include Mayo and Oil as well as the expansion into new segments.
- Managing the end to end Marketing process for the brand which includes the brands commercials, innovation, marketing TTL campaigns and ecommerce.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Bcom Marketing, BSoc Marketing or other relevant Marketing degree, strong Microsoft office specifically Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- 2 - 4 years' experience in Marketing within the FMCG environment. Experience within a local FMCG business would be advantageous.
- Brand strategy which includes development of the 3 - 5-year brand strategy, annual brand strategy, input into business unit strategy as well as the execution of the plan.
- Managing the brand profitability TTL - feasible innovation, core business and promotional performance / return on Investment.
- Consumer insights - planning and interpreting market research across all platforms in order to generate commercial consumer insights and opportunities for the brand.
- Pricing direction - must be able to understand where to pitch the brand in a profitable manner for the brand and direct the pricing strategy to the sales teams in order to deliver the business volume and profit objectives.
- Media strategy - responsible for formulating the annual media support plans with agency along with the ongoing tracking of the media to guide the business on whether the media is effectively working for the brands.
- Communication - responsible for the TTL communication development and implementation.
- Digital and ecommerce - the individual must have experience in both social media communication and ecommerce planning.
- Innovation - must manage the innovation process end to end: concept development to feasibility to go to market.
- Intelligence - must be able to analyze all data sources (internal & external) to convert into business insights, including competitor tracking and consumer trends.
- Process design for the business - must be able to build processes for the marketing team where there is not a process available.
- Channel and Customer strategy - must be able to guide what the topline customer and channel strategy annually.
- Forecasting and planning - prepare the topline forecast by category for the year including the profit forecast as well as the 3month moving SKU forecast.
- Regulatory - the individual must have knowledge for their product areas in terms of the regulatory requirements and input such knowledge into innovation and core enhancement.
- Brand equity - responsible for the positioning development of the brand as well as tracking the health of the brand ongoing.