Business Development Manager
- To identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Candidate must understand to some extent the South African Market and opportunities
- To locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Required to screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- To close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Experience in dealing and presenting to management and stakeholders
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- To find and develop new markets and improve sales.New Business Development Day-to-day duties:
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new market
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Business development Planning will include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Driver's license
- Own car
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Experience in the consulting environment a must
- Proven track record in business development and project management
- The candidate must be able to work and interfere with technical experts
- At least more than 5 years working experience
- Must have knowledge in the following sectors Mining, Health, Agro-Processing, ICT, Financial Services, Engineering, Aviation, Marine, Construction and the Building Environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management qualification adv.
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Basic of (contact number) (depending on experience)
- Bonuses on targets achieved
- Learning and development
Should you meet the requirements, send us your CV to (email address) or call (contact number) with reference BDM2/Imibono
Applicant must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful