- To provide last level support and innovation relating in the delivery of technical activities in support of Software Management Services (Software Distribution, Patch Management and Configuration Manager support) to assist in achieving contractual obligations to its internal and external clients
- Technical interpretation of business requirements and processes to align with system design
- Implement, configure, maintain and enhance workspace management toolsets such as the Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager.
- Participate in Modern Workplace, Windows as a Service Workshops.
- Manage and Perform:
- Hardware certification activities for new and existing devices for the client. Standard driver injection and task sequence creation processes.
- Modern OS Management Practices
- Configuration Manager Health and Maintenance
- Content Distribution Improvement activities
- Creation & Maintenance of Process Documentation
- Development of automation scripts, utilities and reports to enhance maturity of environment
- Perform last Level Support activities to resolve technical challenges
- Ability to interpret Virtualization technologies and differing Use Cases thereof. Build POC Virtualization environment.
2nd Level Responsibilities
- Participate in new technology proof of concepts and future workplace activities.
- Participate in certain aspects of patch management (Microsoft, 3rd Party, Service Pack deployments, Reporting) solution design, implementation & administration
- Modern Workplace Solution Implementation and Administration
Qualifications and experience required:
- MCITP Server 2012 or above
- Wintel - Server Operating System Support and Administration
- Proven Configuration Manager Experience (CM2012 Certification required) - reference will be verified
- Strong OSD, Hardware Certification Experience Required
- Creation of Driver & Application Packages
- Task Sequence Design and creation
- Have Previously Deployed CM2012 or any version of Current Branch.
- Upgrading to any Current Branch Version.
- Solid Understanding of Reporting & Monitoring Services
- 8 Years Technical IT Support
- 5 Years WINTEL Management
- Development and scripting experience an advantage (e.g. VB/.Net, PowerShell)