Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources role in the industrial gases industry, to lead the implementation of a Strategic Human Resources plan (long term and short term) and implement sustainable initiatives to attract talent.
- Responsibility for the HR Southern Africa vertical, including South Africa, Madagascar, Botswana, Namibia and Mozambique - travel to these regions is required
- Responsibility for certain HR elements within the Centre of Excellence for Africa
- Supervise 6 staff
- Oversee Employee Engagement initiatives and ensure achievement of action plan
- Ensure B-BBEE programmes are implemented
- Human Resources degree
- 5 years' experience in a multinational matrix company.
- Experience with change management as the business is migrating to a new system, NAVISION
- Ability to get buy in from Southern African regions and HR community and perform a liaison function between teams
- Strong ethics, approachable and a people centric approach
- Strong both strategically and operationally
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and influence
- Global exposure
- Experience in a related industry such as oil & gas, chemical, petroleum or industrial manufacturing
Please send your cv to (email address). If you have not had a response within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.