LDC for a duration of 24 months.
Bachelors Engineering in Electrical.
Registered as Professional Engineer / Technologist / Technician with ECSA.
Minimum 6 - 8 yrs experience in Renewable Energy Projects, Overhead lines and Substations.
- Maintain the integrity of the renewable energy projects after the construction period for warranty purposes
- Liaise with the client to repair equipment as reported from site on day to day basis
- Respond to trip events and assist the client with the process of re-energising
- Arrange annual maintenance work in order to maintain the project equipment
- Arrange Transformer oil sampling in order to assist the analysis of faults and potential defects
- Provide the client with reports when equipment fail, with potential root cause analysis
- Set up and maintain a database of the equipment in order to keep track of failure rate and possible extended warranty's to be provided
- Provide feedback to the design team with specific reference to equipment with high failure rates in order to improve the design and subsequently the companies exposure
- Provide client with quotations for additional equipment which will arise from maintenance work done and non-warranty related repairs
- Arrange the implementation of small projects, which stems from warranty repair work
- Monthly reporting to senior management
- Occasional buiness travel required