Electrical QC / C&I Inspector Medupi
International Engineering firm needs candidate with solid construction site experience to report to the Quality Manager with the following function:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation and maintenance of quality records
- Enforcing Rules, Guidelines and Regulations in accordance to Local & International Rules, Guidelines and Regulations
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly quality reports so be submitted to site Management timeously.
- Conduct QC tasks prior and during QC testing, including 'in process inspections', FAT and SAT testing activities
- Responsible for QC on C E&I cable racks
- Oversee installation and commissioning of Switch Gear Panels, Marshaling Cabinets, Raw Gas Panels, Remote I/O Boxes, Heat Tracing Boxes, Ventilation Fans and PJFF Instrumentation.
- Oversee QC of Installations, Terminations and Testing of Power and Control Cabling.
- Responsible for day to day communication and interaction with the client through the appropriate channels.
- QA and QC Inspections, Reviews and signing off all documentation.
- Compiling Data Books according to specifications and job specifics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Electrical trade background knowledge will be an added advantage
- N3 Technical Matric, Trade Certificate and 3 years' experience OR 5 years' experience without a trade certificate.
- QC Level 2
- Min 2 years' experience in QC and quality improvement methods.
- Working knowledge and experience in supervision and management of non-conformities.
- Construction / site experience will be an added advantage
- Must be able to read relevant drawings.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality procedures.
- Safety and supervisory courses attended will be an added advantage