Our company based in Springs is looking for an Environment Engineer to develop and deploy all aspects of environmental compliance through the company plant. Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Numerate and literate (Must have a grade 12 qualification)
- BSc (Chemical) Engineering / BSc (Electrical) Engineering)
- 20 Step Auditor (Internal Candidates)
- Focused Improvement Practitioner (Internal Candidates only)
- ISO (contact number) Auditing qualification
- Possess a formal SABS ISO 9000 or 14000 or 18001 auditing qualification
- 4 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Innovation and adaptability.
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Supervisory skills earned in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to interact with all role players, customers, and ISO/WCM Auditors at all levels.
- The ability to organize, lead motivate and control.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Strong Planning and execution skills
- To test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Preparing Financial budgets for Utilities -energy & Water ( electrical , gas etc ) based on production plans – annual Budgets & LRP
- Managing Actual Spent Vs Budgets and investigate deviations
- Preparing Waste Landfill Budgets based on production plan
- Managing Actual spent VS Budgets and investigate deviations
- Preparing Other Environmental Budgets – including surveys , sampling , training , etc
- Identifying Energy , water , gas savings projects and propose justify and execute the projects
- Identifying waste reduction projects and execute them – including capital requirements , defining scope , develop Process requirements
- Ensure the site is continuously moving to achieve target set in the LRP
- Ensure the site is legal compliant to existing and changing legislation
- Ensure All legal documents are updated and available
- Ensure all Gaps identified are closed either by initiating Capex projects or preparing required documentation
- Ensure Environmental Pillar for site is maintained
- Ensure ISO 14001 environmental management system certification is maintained
- Ensure site comply to 20 step requirements
- Ensure site comply to XL-GAP
- Ensure all monthly data is submitted in time to relevant departments
- Ensure that monthly report is compiled and submitted in time
- Planning of daily , weekly monthly and yearly activities
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.