Finished Goods Supervisor - Maitland
Drake International South Africa
05 Feb 2018
Market Related CTC
My client is seeking a Finished Goods Supervisor who is a team player and who adds value to the job role, as well as other departments/stakeholders involved
- Ensure daily picks are completed
- Collect picking slips from sales
- Return completed picking slips to sales
- Check each pick to ensure that the correct products and quantities have been picked
- Advise dispatch manager of completed picks ready for dispatch
- Check all stock that is being handed over from Packing and sign off the Works orders
- Allocate stock correctly in Shelves
- Complete weekly cycle counts and investigate shortages
- Complete stock takes monthly
- Ensure that the correct stock and quantities are being dispatched according to invoices and pack slips.
- Supervise the loading of containers/trucks and complete all required paper work
- Ensure that all orders have the completed and correct paper work
- Check that all products being dispatched meet all quality standards.
- Ensure that the FLT is maintained correctly
- Ensure that FLT check lists are correctly and timeously completed and defects reported.
- Ensure that the Dispatch warehouse is clean at all times
- Ensure that the Housekeeping check lists are completed daily
- Ensure the Housekeeping standards meet the company requirements as the quality check list
- Ensure that the FLT is clean at all times
- Ensure stacking and storage procedures are followed
- Ensure that all housekeeping equipment is stored and maintained correctly
- Ensure that allocated yard space is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Check and maintain stock on gas cylinders for Forklifts
- Ensure all direct reports meet and maintain all hygiene standards
- Report late coming and absenteeism daily
- Ensure that FLT operator is meeting all safety standards and is operating the machine safely.