FIRE DETECTION & ELECTRONIC SECURITY SOLUTIONS SALES REP
SALARY: Commensurate on experience
LOCATION: Cape Town
JOB TYPE: Permanent
TO START: Urgent post
To grow market share, support strategic commercial initiatives, and conclude sales of the company's Specialised Fire Protection Products within the assigned territory. To ensure the company's principle services achieve the maximum exposure and meet set sales targets and goals. Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The position is responsible for securing profitable sales of the entire FSD product portfolio
- Develop a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of its installation and services regimens.
- Fully understand the legislated norms and standards surrounding the products.
- Increase market share by developing an active customer installer base, certified in the installation of the products.
- Maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Provide commercial support by way of system design and quotations where necessary.
- Develop sales drives, initiatives and opportunities with end-user companies.
- Facilitate technical support telephonically, or on-site as the need arises.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
The ideal applicant should have:
- Minimum qualification of Matric (Senior certificate) or equivalent.
- Tertiary diploma would be preferred.
- SAQCC Fire certification would be advantageous.
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience in the area of Fire detection or Gas suppression would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level customers.
- Action Oriented: The position requires active canvassing for new opportunities and proactiveness in managing their daily routines.
- Drive for Results: The individual will be closely monitored and rewarded for achieving results.
- Business Acumen: Strict adherence to the company code of conduct and integrity.
- Customer Focus: This is of paramount importance while mindful of the product profitability.
- Available for local / Regional travel as required, which may include nights and weekends, to accommodate the customer's schedule.
- You will report directly to The Commercial Director.
For more information: Call Candace on (contact number) or email a comprehensive CV with full description of duties and reasons for leaving listed to (email address)