A registered Fire Engineer wanting to be part of South Africa's development and growth in the Built Environment
- BSc / BEng / BTech in Mechanical Engineering & 5 years relevant experience
- Design of Fire systems and fire safety
- Design fire detection including sprinklers, gas suppression and smoke control systems
- Develop fire safety plans including evacuation, way finding, firefighting equipment, firewall ratings and escape widths
- Rational fire design reports
- Liaise and meet with clients, architects and professional teams
- Carry out site inspections and construction monitoring
- National and International codes knowledge
- Carry out site inspection and construction monitoring
- Prepare fee proposals and resourcing of projects
- Run and design fire projects including sprinklers, fire protection, fire prevention and fire safety.
- Prepare fee proposals and financial management.
- Strong fire detection design expertise as well as preparing rational fire design reports.
- Fire Codes knowledge essential.
SA Citizens only
(email address) / (contact number)