Graduate Engineer Development Programme
SNC-Lavalin are inviting candidates that have recently graduated with a qualification in Mechanical Engineering and are interested in participating in our Graduate Engineer Development Programme in 2019.
Successful candidates will participate in a SNC-Lavalin development programme aimed at preparing them for a career as a Field Engineer in our Maintenance and Shuts Division. This programme could entail being deployed at various work sites around South Africa during the programme.
- Completed National Diploma Engineering, BTech from a University of Technology or BSc/BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a SA Citizen
- Must meet the medical requirements to be able to work in the Oil & Gas industry
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in the Petrochemical industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Mus be computer literate
- Willing to work long hours
- Willing to work in other locations around the country
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
In Terms of the SNC-Lavalin Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants who are disabled or from a previously disadvantaged background. If you have not heard from us within one month of your application, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 31 January 2019