Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Oversee, consolidate and analyse monthly divisional reporting, to ensure consistent reporting of financial performance.
- Prepare monthly management reporting by division & consolidated reporting view including but not limited to: income statements, balance sheets, statistical analysis, indicators, trend analysis, cash flow statements; forecasting (12-month view) & economic earnings. Presentations and Board packs.
- Prepare quarterly/annually statutory reporting for stakeholders including but not limited to pack schedules & annual financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cashflow statements).
- Co-ordinate external audit process, ensuring clean audit report.
- Report financial results to Shareholders
- Ensure Group compliance with IFRS
- A qualified CA (SA) - non-negotiable
- Minimum 8 years experience in Finance function
- Minimum 3 years in a managerial role leading a dynamic team
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in performing consolidations in large complex group
- Articles obtained at Big Four Audit Firm
- Oil & Energy experience