08 Jan 2019
Market Related basic salary Neg
Our client in the Eastern Suburbs of Johannesburg has the opportunity for a HSEQ Manager. This is a permanent position.Requirements:
- Recognised Safety and Environmental Qualification (Degree level or equivalent)
- Experience in ISO 9001 is essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Safety and Quality Management role in Manufacturing, Construction and/or Oil and Gas industries
- Must have a successful track record of working with the HSE, auditors and professional bodies
- Must be willing to travel
- Responsible for ensuring that management measures and controls and documented procedures and records are in place to monitor the company’s Health and Safety performance
- Ensure that the goals and objectives in terms of Health and Safety objectives of the organisation are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety goals and objectives are aligned with the company’s objectives and policies
- Ensure quality processes and procedures are in accordance with ISO 9001 approvals
- Liaise with registration bodies, customers and suppliers as necessary to resolve problems
- Responsible for maintaining quality accreditations for ISO 9001 and ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance
If you have not heard from us wtihin 10 business days, please regard your application unsuccessful.