Industrial Machine Mechanic
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
25 Mar 2019
Market Related cost to company Neg
Our client is a sweet manufacturer and they are looking for a qualified Industrial Machine Mechanic.Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Candy/Sweet Manufacturing environment.
- Must have relevant Trade qualifications.
- Repair, maintain overhaul industrial coolers and chillers.
- Repair, maintain overhaul 3-phase gearboxes and lobe pumps.
- Full design, fabrication and maintenance of mild and stainless-steel cooling tables and cooling conveyors. Must have experience building conveyor systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience and know-how in machine installations, layout and ancillary utilities connections which includes but not limited to water, gas, air, compressed air, steam, exhaust and drainage. Must be able to tick and arc weld.
- Repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of multi-head weighers and form-fill and seal machines and carton sealers and production conveyors.
- Full and thorough knowledge on service and repair of air handling units and air cooling and exhaust fans as well as knowledge on aircon gas refilling.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of dehumidifiers, preferable Munther and Byr-Air brands.
- Repair, maintenance overhaul industrial coolers and chillers.
- Overhaul of 2ndhand machinery and modification of old 2ndhand machinery to make it suitable for manufacturing newly launched products.
- Must understand how to take old 2ndhand machinery apart, and then separate Into separate components to re-build and/or modify for re-use in production.