Instrumentation Engineer in Training
In Sub-Saharan Africa, SNC-Lavalin has a proven track record of delivering projects across all four of our sectors of operation including oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. We have long-standing relationships with leading national and international companies across the region including Sasol, Chevron, Eskom, Transnet, PetroSA, Engen and Scatec Solar. In South Africa, we have supported Sasol's flagship refinery in Secunda since the early 1990s providing Engineering, Construction and Maintenance solutions year on year.
SNC-Lavalin is inviting applications for a limited number of bursaries to students that need to complete their experiential training (P1), towards obtaining a Diploma in Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering.
- Be South African citizens
- Have completed all the requirements for S1 - S4
Preference will be given to Applicants:
- That originate from the local communities in which SNC-Lavalin do work
- Candidates from previously disadvantaged groups
- Currently Unemployed
- With a code 08 Drivers License
Interested applicants are requested to submit detailed:
- Curriculum Vitae, current academic records appropriately certified by the institution, as well as a copy of a green bar-coded identity document.
In Terms of the SNC-Lavalin Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants who are disabled or from a previously disadvantaged background. If you have not heard from us within one month of your application, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.