IT Project Manager (Contract)
10 Jan 2019
Market Related cost to company Neg
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Educated to degree level, likely in an information technology specialty or holds a professional qualification.
- Has a Project Management Qualification
- Has achieved proficiency in project management and change delivery.
- Has proven, relevant experience of the implementation and delivery of changes to IT systems including, but not limited to ERP systems and associated technologies (Oil & Gas a plus)
- Security Project delivery advantageous
- Has proven experience of 3rd party software vendor selection and management.
- Has proven knowledge and experience of the software development life-cycle and how this translates to the project delivery framework.
- Has proven leadership skills, and a good knowledge of business analysis.
- Broadly skilled in information and communications technology. Has a comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles
- Understands the corporate policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures, and can see the “big picture”.
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Is proficient in project quality management.
- Is familiar with a range of analysis, modelling and design methods; has good current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends.
- Can lead Business Analysts to obtain information from business people in face to face situations, and to analyse information on users’ occupational tasks obtained by a variety of formal and informal means.
- Has an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
- Has sound understanding of the costs of IT (Project and “lifetime”) and the ability to cost operational IT services to identify cost saving or revenue generating benefits