Knowledge Hungry Intermediate Oracle App DBA Renowned ICT Provider
Knowledge Hungry Intermediate Oracle Apps DBA - Renowned ICT Provider - Midrand - R350K - R500K per annumEVER DREAMT OF BEING PART OF THE COGS IN A WELL-OILED MACHINE? Wake up from that dream and join this ICT Provider with a reach in and across Africa, including the UK and Dubai, as an Intermediate Oracle Apps DBA vested with the responsibility of maintaining and supporting extensions on Oracle Applications. If you can provide DBA expertise toward complex integration projects, then APPLY NOW.Requirements:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Oracle certifications and certificates of HUGE BENEFIT
- 4+ years Oracle DBA specifically around support and implementation experience
- 2+ years' experience in Oracle EBS Applications Implementations
- Strong knowledge of Oracle EBS R12
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database on Exadata / Clustering
- Strong knowledge in PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle application debugging, troubleshooting
- Well versed in writing SQL and Unix shell scripts
- Excellent communication skills and effective team player
If you want a piece of this very huge pie, you must be accountable in the following:
- The Oracle Applications DBA will demonstrate knowledge of Oracle Database and E-Business suite applications
- Must be able to understand and participate in the monitoring of the Oracle databases and how to correct any issues that may arise and also, will have a strong familiarity with Oracle E-Business Suite and related administration tasks.
- Must be able to clone E-Business Suite applications and databases and will participate in the planning, design, development, maintenance, and management of Oracle databases in a 24/7 support environment.
- The ideal candidate will participate in the development of long-term database strategies and objectives, standards and procedures for enterprise-wide systems.; and help to ensure that the databases have stable operating environments which consist of a high degree of data integrity, availability, performance, and recoverability.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and further your experience within a company that has multiple awards under its name, international reach, and a fast growing business with plenty of room to grow!The reference number for this role is ND(contact number). This is a permanent role based in Midrand offering a salary of R350K - R500K cost to company per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on (email address). Alternatively call her on (contact number) to discuss this and other opportunities.Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!"If you haven't heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position"