LIFTING MACHINERY INSPECTOR (MUST BE ECSA REGISTERED)
Our client, a National Oil and Gas/ Marine service & equipment supplier, seeks to employ a qualified and registered Lifting Equipment/Machinery Inspector for their expanding operation in Durban. Please ensure you attach your LMI Certification with your CV, with a list of disciplines you are accredited in.
The role is highly specific and the successful candidate MUST be registered as an Lifting Machinery Inspector with the Engineering Council of South Africa. This registration is not negotiable and no candidate, who cannot provide proof of registration, will be reviewed and considered. Registration must be specifically for Mobile Cranes, Chain Blocks, Lever Hoists, Forklifts and Overhead Cranes and Gantry
- In addition, the successful candidate will does have the requirement of being flexible to work both on and off-shore when required and the requirement for peak physical fitness is essential, due to the nature of the role.
- You must also be well presented, be able to communicate effectively with customers and have advanced skills in Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems, being able to read off of a blue print and schematic drawing.
- You will have excellent report writing skills, understand the HSE requirements for off-shore equipment standards, be able to write and manage Job Safety procedures, perform load testing, rigging studies and certify lifting equipment and vehicles.
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant field is critical and the ability to perform simultaneous tasks, under pressure is essential.
- You must have your own reliable transport and valid driver's license, as well as a valid SA passport.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward your updated CV, salary package details and notice period to (email address)
Please note that due to the extremely high volumes of CV's received, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE - PLEASE READ THE STIPULATED POINTS CAREFULLY