We are looking for a maintenance planner responsible for Coordination of Operations, Maintenance and Warehouse activities by an efficient use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (SAP) in order to achieve Plant operational targets in a safe and timely manner at a minimum cost.
Candidates must be in possession of a Diploma in Maintenance Sciences or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Approximately 3 years Maintenance Planning & Scheduling hands-on experience in a similar position in a large power generation plant, oil & gas or continuous process plants preferably.
Good knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance principles and working procedures.
Proficient with PC software's and SAP-PM, able to write technical reports.
- Coordinate and optimise preparation and scheduling of Maintenance, Operations and Warehouse activities in terms of manpower, spare parts, materials and priorities; identify conflicts in between activities, propose optimisation, recovery or contingency plans.
- Solicit a Work Permits to Operations for each task
- Ensure Maintenance plan is carried out in due time and at a minimum cost and tasks performed are properly recorded in SAP-PM, issue job completion certificates.
- Participate in Plant scheduled shutdowns and turnarounds and Projects preparation & scheduling
- Issue SAP-PM based reports. Prepare periodic look-ahead schedules (4-week, 3-month, and 1-year), prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Administer Document management system in SAP-PM, control that newly registered documents are approved as per Quality procedures, and maintain documents data base updated.
- Assist in preparing maintenance budget, work cost estimates, contracts for Maintenance activities.
Candidates who do not possess the above requirements will not be considered.