Marketing Manager Detection
The Segment Manager Oil & Gas and Chemical industries and Marketing Manager Detection (Portable and FGDS) is responsible for...
- the local rollout of the detection portfolio and strategy, driving the Dräger market segment approach on a country level in cooperation with the Head of Marketing.
- ensures the local input into the global Segment Strategy.
is responsible for Net Sales and Global Gross Profit (GGP) of the assigned product portfolio in South Africa.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and implement country marketing mix strategy for assigned portfolio and Segment in accordance with global and regional strategy :
- derive a local marketing strategy for the portfolio and segment in alignment with the local Communications & Sales Marketing strategy.
- design the portfolio and segment positioning for the key markets in the country, including stakeholder management approach (considering global concepts) for the market segment, and drive implementation on all levels to support the business plan of the country.
- Drive business and competitive intelligence with regards to the area of responsibility for the country within the global guidelines and process for business and competitive intelligence
- Responsible for the registration/licensing and local approval of products.
- Responsible for the accurate stock levels and correct product configuration ordering.
- Identify and drive local marketing mix measures to ensure performance according to plan. Set priorities for action; implement and follow up actions
- Analyse CRM with reference to modality, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities and identify root-causes in cases of underperformance
Actively support Sales & Service to drive local Net Sales and Global Gross Profit (GGP) of the assigned Portfolio and Segment within the country:
- Drive exploitation of full potential within the product portfolio and market segment across all relevant applications in cooperation with local sales
- Initiate portfolio and segment-specific price positioning workshops in conjunction Regional Support
- Assist with tenders relevant topics and specifications
- Setting price lists based on history, feedback and trends in the market, in combination with prices supplied by Head Office.
Provide input for the Country Oil & Gas and Chemical Industries Segment Strategy and Detection portfolio:
- Ensure aligned & consolidated input to the local segment strategy and ensure deployment on a local level.
- Define requirements for and participate in customer perception research activities.
- Play an active role in the Market Segment Teams and Participate in Global Product and Solution Committee
- Identifying relevant market trends and new business opportunities for future growth;
Operational Marketing and Sales & Service support for assigned Segment Oil & Gas and Chemical industries and Detection Portfolio:
- Actively participate in development and ensure execution of local marketing plan for the product portfolio and segment.
- Design and Execution of regular product and segment training in South Africa
- Ensure compliance with the Principles of Business and Conduct in the Dräger Group and local laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with occupational safety and health laws and other applicable regulations
Communications and Brand
- Support Brand recognition at the country level
- Arrange hand-over of devices / solutions and application training (optional, dependent on regulatory requirements)
Regulatory Affairs and Quality
- Ensure compliance with corporate quality and environmental policies
- Prepare, implement and monitor effective processes that provide the evidence of compliance with relevant directives, standards, technical, legal, industry or trade requirements
- Ensure the effective day to day quality management of processes within, business, regulatory, testing, customer relations, service and logistic departments