Offshore Logistics Drilling Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Company HSE Policy by maintaining awareness and ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and company standards.
- Conduct regular HSE briefings / meetings / inspections with contractors and personnel on site, and follow-up the corrective actions accordingly.
- Participate in investigation of safety events (incidents, near misses) until conclusive close out in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Participate in the base risk analysis and emergency plans.
- Coordinate and provide logistics support to the company's representative o/b the rig for drilling operations in terms of transfer of equipment between onshore logistics base and rig and movement of personnel, with helicopter and vessels.
- Prepare the manifesting and Guarantee the in/out movements of materials according to the specifications, the required delivery times, the loading plan of supply vessels.
- Coordinate the crew change in/out from rig and ensure the coordination of helicopter operations,
- Study and implement operational and material management procedures.
- Maintain records and statistics to ensure accurate reporting, KPI. Implement corrective actions accordingly.
- Ensure materials (including dangerous goods) are safely stored according to company rules or local requirements.
- Ensure maintenance and inspection on stock materials are performed in conformity with the material requirements.
- Ensure materials provided/received from/to the onshore base is in accordance with user requests.
- Manage manifests (ensure process of stock movements is properly administrated) and stock inventories.
- Manage storage and manifesting of waste to be sent onshore from the rig.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Health, Safety and operational standard trainings from O&G
- At least 10 years experience in logistics operations in offshore oil & gas industry with a suitable knowledge of drilling operations.
- Good knowledge in logistics HSE management rules,logistics operations,drilling operations and organization
- Self motivated, proven leadership and pro-active for carrying out the activities of the job.
- Analytical skilled and team leader with organizational rigor, anticipation skills, and a holistic approach and tenacity.
- Able to work in autonomy, to adapt, to analyze issues and communicate effectively.
- Active team player with ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions and environment
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job