Operations Admin Manager
This role plays a vital role in the coordination of all efforts for the Operations team to ensure that the center is managed efficiently.
- Administration Management:
- Manages administration function to all Operations Managers with regards to orders and invoicing. Following up COC's, OC and all Master File requirements:
- Loading of purchase orders.
- Request for the issuing of purchase orders will all be directed to the person.
- They will also be responsible for sending the purchase order number and invoicing details to the service provider and cc the Operations Manager, who approved the initial quotation.
- Not only will they be issuing and sending purchase orders but they must also ensure that the buildings are linked to the service provider, on the system of the approved quote to ensure hassle free authorization when the purchase order has been released.
- This information is normally sent to the Senior Operations Manager to link the building to the supplier.
- Manage Council relationship with regards to Occupational Certificates.
- manage Certificates of Electrical Compliance.
- Manage Tenant extraction regarding 6 monthly services.
- Tenant communication regarding OHS, findings, faults, notifications, penalties.
- Fire impairment Notifications.
- Insurance Claims and communication.
- Updating Master Index Files.
- Assist in the Compilation of monthly reports.
- Managing Tenant Legal Obligations forms.
- Capturing of all hard services certificates for Master file.
- Fault logging of maintenance issues and close out.
- Assist with management of Man 3000 - switchboard.
- Management of hard service providers log in register (equipment).
- Consolidations of Gas readings for finance.
- Management of contractor and direct contractor paperwork and all Service Providers made aware.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems and forms control.
- Centralized point of all fault logging on line which in return will be directed to relevant person within the ops team and ensure close out of job card.
- Centralized point for all logging on line which in turn will be directed to relevant person in the ops team.
- Financial Management:
- Ensures accuracy of invoices received to ensure timeous payment to suppliers:
- The person will be responsible for loading of vendors, raising of purchase orders, following up on invoices for all outstanding purchase orders.
- The person will provide the Ops Manager with a list of outstanding orders on a monthly basis, whereby which they must confirm whether the work is completed/outstanding or completed but not to satisfaction.
- Loading vendors.
- Managing Supplier/Contractor procedures regarding mandatory contracts and vetting with COID.
- Manager purchase orders, invoices and work flow process.
- Expenses/Capex approval process.
- Performs operational tasks and prepares regular reports to enable business analysis and decision making.
- Provides progress report to operations manager on projects.
- Provides ad-hoc reports on fault reporting to operations manager.
- Provides report on open orders and escalates to submit to operations manager for review.
- Provides monthly reports on cOC and OC.
- Prepare draft executive overview for month-end packs.
- Risk Management:
- Identifies and manages business risk:
- Ensure compliance with relevant Acts.
- Ensures adherence to all health and safety regulations per site.
- Controls, manages and governs the processes and systems within area of responsibility to ensure compliance and minimize the business risk.
- Implements all audit recommendations in area of accountability and resolve audit findings.
- Designs, obtains approval, implements and maintains policies within area of responsibilities.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- 1-2 years experience in the Property Management experience in a Customer service environment.