- INTERNSHIP, FIXED TERM CONTRACT (12 MONTHS)
- CAPE TOWN x 2 VACANCIES
- JOHANNESBURG x 2 VACANCIES
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Cook products to company standards with a retail environment.
- Set up and take down of food product demonstration area.
- Utilizes safe food handling procedures.
- Builds rapport with customers and store managers.
SCOPE OF JOB:
- Assist department in driving sales by showcasing products in a professional, eye-appealing and enticing manner.
- Minimum wastage
- Possess the ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of products represented.
- Properly prepares event table/cart (set up & breakdown) for demonstration execution.
- Ability to prepare and serve food and beverage samples using required appliances, such as; microwave, convection oven, electric fryer, skillet, juicer, coffee maker, cooking utensils, forks/knives and hot oils.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the role.
Customer (internal Sales)
- Create a positive product impression and generate brand awareness for onsite/instore
- food and non-food demonstrations.
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact and communicate with consumers to
- demonstrate products features and benefits in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship
- with store personnel to effectively meet CROSSMARK'S and client objectives.
- To align to the performance driven culture through the implementation of own
- performance management objectives
- To align to the Deli Spices Code of Conduct
- To align to the Deli Spices Value System and Workplace Values
- To follow a personal skills development plan which will improve your functional