Quality Assurance Supervisor/ Manager
The QA Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company's Quality Management Systems in accordance with the requirements of the SABS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Set up and maintain a formally documented QA system in compliance with SABS ISO 9001; 2008 Quality Management Systems requirements.
- Arrange and coordinate all SABS and Client audits to the premises and sites.
- Give guidance and support to all functional departmental head in the implementation of such activities required in compliance with the QA System.
- Periodically audit and review the Company's QA System and apply feed forward controls to ensure that preventative measures are taken in accordance with the quality procedures manual.
- Recommend corrective action to departmental heads if a non-fulfillment of a requirement becomes apparent and control that effective steps have been taken to prevent recurrence of a non-fulfillment.
- Ensure all relevant personnel are in possession of controlled copies of the QA management system procedures and policy manuals and are aware of the procedure requirements.
- Carry out required audit and review of suppliers and subcontractors providing goods and services to the Company.
- Ensure that the provisions and requirements of the contract are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure that the company's contractual and commercial position is protected and maximized.
- Participate in Company Lean Management Programme and establish "best practice" for development.
- Carry out a thorough review of all processes and procedures currently being used by the Company and review where improvements could be made to increase efficiency.
- Matric (Grade 12) qualification
- The incumbent must also have training in and sound knowledge of the SABS ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems requirements.
- The incumbent should have at least 3 years experience in a relevant industry( Oil/Energy Refinery) of which 3 years should be in quality management.