- Post Matric Qualification in Refrigeration
- Qualified Fitter at least 8 years experience
- Refrigeration experience is essential (8 years)
- Boiler experience is required
- Experience in compressed air systems
- Exposure to Lean principles will an advantage
- A Motivated and organised
- A Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A Computer literacy
- A Be prepared to work overtime and stand-by.
- Do installations and repairs in cold rooms.
- Maintenance and servicing of the refrigeration plant and equipment.
- Inspection of ice machine and compressors.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on utility systems (to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electric power, gas or air required for operations) and production processing.
- Repairing ammonia refrigeration systems, boiler (steam) systems, air compressor systems, waste water treatment system, heating, venting and air conditioning.
- Compliance to relevant section of OHSACT