Looking for experienced and qualified Refrigeration and Ducting technicians.
OFFICE BASED IN WADEVILLE EAST RAND
- Must have contactable references
- Must have similar experience in one or both fields
- Must be prepared to travel
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must have height safety certificate
- Must have a valid medical
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components or wiring.
- Perform preventative and general maintenance procedure such as cleaning, oiling parts, and changing filters.
- Assist with the installation of replacement components to heating-cooling equipment, such as valves, air ducts, pipes, blowers, dampers following prescriptions.
- Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and/or Science
- Code 08 Drivers License
- 2 years' experience in HVAC Maintenance
Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic mechanical knowledge of machines and tools
- Basic repairs and assisting with repairs as per task list.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment as per task list.
- Understanding HVAC systems, the various components, their functions and proactively seek out knowledge.