05 Nov 2018
Market Related basic salary Neg
Our client is looking for a Risk Controller in the Nigel, Johannesburg area.Requirements:
- Advanced Risk Management Programme – UNISA;
- National Diploma: Police Management;
- National Diploma: Safety Management;
- Safety, Health and Environment lead auditors training. (Accredited institute)
- Incident Investigation Course – NOSA/Accredited Institute
- Internal Auditing Course – NOSA/Accredited Institute
- Formal Risk Identification and Assessment Techniques
- Training - Accredited Institute.
- Formal Fire Prevention Training (FPA or equivalent)
- 2 to 5 years practical risk management experience having worked within an industrial or FMCG environment.
- Should have included accountability for Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental management, Security Management, investigating serious crime including theft and fraud, case docket compilation for external criminal and internal disciplinary hearings, Dust/Gas/Sugar Explosion/Fire protection, Environmental ISO 14001 compliance etc.
- Experience in implementing and managing NOSA integrated systems.
- NQF registered trainer in Health & Safety.
- Sound knowledge of risk financing and insurance matters.
- Sound knowledge of dealing with IR issues.
Main purpose of the job:
- To provide operational line management with a comprehensive and professional integrated risk management service and support the SHER components of the company ensuring that the Company operates in a lawful and ethical manner.
If you have not heard from us within 7 business days, please regard your application unsuccessful.