SAP Functional/Support Analyst (SAP SD) (EE)
The expertise of a highly skilled SAP Functional/Support Analyst (SAP SD) is sought by a leading marine group who will be responsible for ensuring that the division of SAP is optimised and effectively embedded and utilised. The successful candidate requires a SAP SD qualifications & a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. You also require experience in Information Security, Consultancy, Specialist Advice, Business Process Improvement, Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Modelling, etc. Please note this is an Employment Equity position.
Key Accountabilities -
- SAP solution that fully addresses the business current and immediate needs.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of a pipeline of agreed changes and projects.
- Solution design (including change requests), ensuring that strategies, policies, standards and best practices are applied correctly and consistently.
- Adherence to defined targets, procedures, standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Minimisation of preventable incidents.
- Automation of feasible administrative and operational tasks.
- Active and positive engagement with end users, application support and third parties.
- Effective ongoing knowledge transfer to other IT staff, third parties and end users.
- Successful delivery of low and medium complexity infrastructure changes projects on-time and on budget, including management of third-party resources where applicable.
- Coach and train users with regards to the use of IT assets and policies.
- Effective vendor and contract management.
- Maintenance of up-to-date practical skills and knowledge.
Key Processes –
- Application and maintenance of security controls in line with business policies and risk assessments.
- Investigation of suspected attacks and appropriate response to security breaches in line with defined policies and procedures.
- Monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to determine the potential impacts, threats and value to the business.
- Provision of guidance and advice to less-experienced colleagues.
- Provide SAP specialist advice relating to product set, usage and opportunities.
- Actively maintain expert level knowledge in a SAP module and provide definitive and expert advice in this area.
- Support and promote the development, sharing and exploitation of SAP knowledge.
- Participate in the development of SAP solution architecture, advising on the balance between functionality, quality and security.
- Lead the development of architecture for low to medium complexity solutions.
- Collaborate with and facilitate internal SAP stakeholder groups.
- Support the establishment and nurturing of communities of practice, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to obtain organisational commitment to SAP initiatives.
- SAP SD qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Master’s Degree in related field highly desirable.
- Information Security
- Specialist advice
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Modelling
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Business Process Testing
- Software Design
- Programming / Software Development
- Service Level Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment
- Application Support
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Learning Delivery
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to (email address) and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.