09 Apr 2018
R300,000 - R400,000 pa cost to company
It is preferred that the successful candidate is a qualified and trade tested artisan (preferably a Fitter and Turner) with sound knowledge and experience on seamers.Requirements
- +- 3 years FMCG manufacturing experience
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of other equipment, e.g conveyors, elevators, centrifugal and other pumps, pipelines, water reticulation equipment
- Knowledge and experience of fruit canning machinery would be advantageous
- Practical knowledge and experience of lathe work (turning), welding (arc, argon,gas, brazing and soldering) and cutting
- Knowledge and experience of a Maintenance Management System. E.g Pragma or DMS would be advantageous as well as knowledge of 20 keys.
- Maintenance of seamers, pumps, conveyors, elevators, pipelines, water reticulation equipment
- Lubrication of machines and equipment
- Manufacturing and installation of equipment
- Daily condition monitoring of machines and equipment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.