Senior Manager Growth & Diversification Liqu
04 Sep 2017
Commission Only Neg
My Client is a large South African rail, port and pipeline company, and they are looking to appoint a Senior Manager: Growth & Diversification (Liquids & Gas) to join their team.Key Performance Area:
- Manage business analytics and business case development for the company’s growth and diversification opportunities in the Liquids and Gas and wider energy sectors through defined stages of design, preparation and establishment.
- Develop innovative product, commercial and funding solutions for each new business opportunity.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and advisory service providers in the various stages of the project development and mobilization.
- Design business solutions to include private sector partnerships, acquisitions, mergers and other innovative funding structures.
- Track and monitor the business case progress in each stage of the funnel using project management capabilities.
- Plan budgets in accordance using systems, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Honours Degree in Commerce/Economics/Finance/Business Science/Engineering.
- Post-graduate qualification (Masters) is an advantage
- 5-10 years’ experience in a complex and multi-faceted business environment, working on cross-functional transactions
- 5-10 years’ experience in value chain analytics in the energy sector
- 5-10 years’ experience in business case modelling
- 5-10 years’ experience in business case writing
- 5-10 years’ in stakeholder engagement with government and industry
Value Chain Analytics (Energy)
Corporate Governance and Compliance