Senior Robotics Technician
Six Sense Consulting
05 Sep 2017
Market Related CTC
Senior Robotics TechnicianMain Accountabilities:
- Service delivery: Performs Service tasks, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.). The Main focus of the incumbent will be to perform preventative maintenance tasks at all customers, nationally.
- Customer approach: Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Creates and maintains a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Materials and supply: Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Documentation and reports: Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Troubleshooting: Proactively identifies potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions. Troubleshoots equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Continuous improvement: Proactively identifies suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicates them further in the organization. Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Health and safety: Applies safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reports unsafe practices and incidents.
- Robotics Specific Requirement: The incumbent will be responsible to perform preventative maintenance activities at our customers. This will involve electrical checks, oil and grease changes as well as some cleaning activities. The incumbent will be responsible to arrange the servicing, execute as well as providing feedback to the customer.
- An electrical qualification is a requirement.
- Mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Computer literate and capable on Microsoft Office.
Based in Johannesburg