Senior Sales Executive
Do you enjoy working in an international team, using your technical mindset and knowledge of the energy and power technology industries to consult and support new and existing clients? And can you see yourself in a dynamic company with a culture characterized by creativity, customer orientation and commercial success?Qualifications:Sales experience and a technical backgroundTo succeed in this role, you have several years of sales experience driving new business – ideally within the field of gas & oil, automation technology and / or renewable energy.
- have a technical background or mind-set combined with experience with sales in a highly competitive market
- are fluent in English
- are willing to travel and hold a valid driving license
- have strong communication and negotiation skills
- have a high sense of responsibility and commitment along with the ability to work independently – experience working in a matrix organization is an advantage
- Develop and execute our “Go 2 Market” strategy in close cooperation with the rest of the commercial team, located across Europe and the local Country Manager.
- Work closely with the inside sales team as well as other departments like customer service, engineering and follow-up service to better understand the needs of our clients and proudly represent our trademark to the local markets.
- Generate added value for you clients by cross-selling UL services within an established account base.
- Contribute to market information and market intelligence in regards to market share details, business/product development opportunities, competitors or industry trends.
- Complete sales reports and keep our CRM database updated accordingly.