SHEQ MANAGER / SECURITY MANAGER
Abantu Staffing Solutions
02 Mar 2018
Market Related CTC
- Responsible for identification and proactive management of risks. This includes the implementation of risk avoidance measures designed to effectively
- Manage loss creating situations on site and implementation of group policies and procedures relating to Security, Health & Safety maintenance.
- Induction of Health and Safety Training.
- Establish safety committees and arrange compliance meetings.
- Timeous completion and submission of Risk Management Reports.
- Consult with all stakeholders to ensure active participation in all Risk Management processes and achievement thereof.
- Completion of all investigations in accordance with Group Risk Management standards.
- Ensuring prompt reporting of insurance claims.
- Adequate and effective systems are implemented to ensure compliance with the relevant laws, regulations and as well as policies and SOP's.
- To implement the Business Continuity Management Plan.
- Ensuring site management are addressing all risks highlighted in audit reports and self-assessments.
- Monitor progress of corrective actions agreed on in audit reports.
- Monitor the Waste Management Programme.
- Monitor and record explosive gas tests on aerosols in high risk areas.
- Maintain the SHEQ grading board statistics.
- Ensure emergency equipment is properly maintained
- DSC SA Performance Target - Injury Frequency Rate
- Implementation, Maintenance and continuous improvement of the OHASA Standard
- Alignment to ISO9001: 2008
- Alignment to ISO(contact number)
- Management of staff
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
- Risk identification process
- Global Minimum Standards:
- Health & Safety, Quality, BCA & Environment
- Facilitate and foster good relationships with authorities
- Ensuring all contractors, staff and visitors are inducted
- Monitoring of SHEQ statistics
- Recording of PPE issues and monitoring their use
- Direction regarding Health & Safety issues
- Direction regarding operation procedures
- Regional & National Managers
- Third Party Clients
- Warehouse Operations Teams
- Depot Managers
- Leadership and Productivity
- Develop relationships in order to understand their business and meet operational requirements
- Managing the Waste Management System
- KPI's are been met
- Grade 12
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Risk Management and Health and Safety
- SAMTRAC / NOSA qualification
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years practical Risk Management experience
- Criminal Investigation expertise
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules