Stores Assistant Driver
Provide a reliable and efficient delivery service to CENTURION distributors and customers to enhance the service aspect of the branch.
- Counting, loading and unloading of stock and keep a control of relevant invoice/delivery documents
- Provide a reliable and efficient delivery service to CENTURION distributors and customers
- Take full responsibility for the stock being transported between CENTURION and customers
- Assisting the Stores Clerk on dedicated days with receiving stock, counting and packing in of items in stores
- Providing daily feedback to internal and external parties upon return from daily delivery
- Adhering to daily delivery schedules, deadlines and agreed times
- Collection of and unloading repair items brought in from distributors and customers
- Maintain a clean vehicle/forklift and carry out necessary checks on brakes, controls, fuel and oil content etc on daily basis before starting out
- Secure company assets (take responsibility of the company vehicle)
- Keep a daily log with customer signatures of deliveries and distance covered
- Be able to learn company products and their respective product codes in order to identify different items sold
- Be able to carry out any other duties in the branch should there be insufficient deliveries
- Carry out assigned ADHOC duties
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Methodical, good attention to detail
- Drivers licence with a valid PDP
- Matric with previous experience in a similar position.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful"