Johannesburg, Gauteng (South Africa)
If adding value and building trust relationships with clients describes you best, then this opportunity should excite you.
Become part of a trusted team of strategic business advisors assisting clients across multiple industries which include: Financial Services, Telecommunications, Mining, Oil and Gas, Energy, Public Sector Services and Manufacturing.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
- You must have a track record of successfully completing different types of mega / large scale projects, ranging from strategy to implementation, across several unrelated industries
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university and MBA from a top tier university
- Candidates should have an exemplary scholastic record and have been recognised with special academic awards or participating in elite programs
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of professional experience, gained in a top strategy consulting organisation
- You should be able to demonstrate rapid career progression and a strong track record within your current organisation
- You must be able to build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation (client and internal), rapidly building rapport, establishing your credibility and gaining trust
- You must possess the flexibility and commercialism to manage a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results oriented environment.
- Foreign language skills and international work experience are important to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and ability to work highly challenging environments
- You must have demonstrated flexibility in adjusting to highly varied projects and rapidly coming up the learning curve in unfamiliar industries and functions
Be part of the world's leading professional services firm, who understands that value and trust are also the ingredients of a quality relationship - and that they are earned over more than a single engagement.
If you do meet all the requirements and you are interested, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer on (contact number) or send an email to (email address)
Preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged groups