Technical & QMS Admin Assistant
Purpose of the role:
Controlling the Engineering Maintenance Store by ensuring accurate stock keeping and maintenance of all Engineering, Spares and Special Tools. Perform quality management, administrative and other activities in support of the Technical Services Department to enhance compliance to systems and processes as set out in the QMS.
- Store Controlling
- Participation in budget development, monitoring and control for area of responsibility. Adhering to procedures for stock and non-stock acquisitions.
- Assist in maintenance management systems activities and act as stand-in when the regular Reliability Systems Assistant is not present
- Responsible for replenishment of Heavy Fuel Oil for the site boilers.
- Participate in the execution of reliability initiatives to improve plant performance.
- Provide administrative support and ensure timeous close-out of items related to:
- Risk Assessments
- Change Control
- SOP updates and training
- Internal and External Audit Findings
- From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with his/her grade, qualification and training
- Relevant qualification
- At least 2 years experience in similar role